Date: 2018-05-12 11:59
A new system where you can date an NPC has been added.
- If you build up enough Amity with a certain NPC, you can confess your love to him/her. If he/she accepts, you will be his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. You will also acquire a special Title.
- You can now send a gift to certain NPCs.
- All items that can be registered at the Marketplace (less than 55 mil silver) can be gifted to NPCs. You will get some Amity points by sending gifts.
- Each NPC has items that he/she likes, and you will get more Amity points by gifting them the items they like.
- Gifting the items that NPCs like will consume 5 Energy per gift.
- If your Amity with certain NPC is above 6555, you can confess your love to him/her.
- The NPC will say that he/she needs more time to think about it.
- You will receive a letter of acceptance or decline from the NPC after next regular maintenance.
- If the NPC accepts, you and the NPC will be a couple. But your Amity with him/her will decrease 65%.
- The special Title is &ldquo Boyfriend/Girlfriend of (NPC Name)&rdquo , and will be in a different color from the regular Titles.
- If the NPC declines your confession, you will not get anything and the Amity will decrease by 5%.
- Anyone can confess their love. The boyfriend/girlfriend will be determined by the value &ldquo your Amity/Total Amity of everyone who confessed to that NPC&rdquo , and RNG as well.
- You can date the NPC for a week (the Title will be valid for a week as well). You cannot confess your love to other NPCs if you are dating someone, but other players can confess their love to the NPC you are dating.
- If you are dating an NPC and your Amity with him/her is the highest among all players, the dating period will be extended for one week. If you don&rsquo t have the highest Amity, the NPC will get a new boyfriend/girlfriend (will be determined by the condition mentioned above).
- If the NPC you were dating is leaving you for someone else, you will receive a farewell letter from him/her.
- If you confess your love to 5 NPCs simultaneously, you will get the title &ldquo Player&rdquo .
- If you confess your love to 65 NPCs simultaneously, you will get the title &ldquo Casanova&rdquo .
- You can confess your love to the following NPCs: Crio, Eileen, Valks, Bahar, Brego Willar, Leona, Richter, Grace Lauren, Elina Leight, Isobelle Encarotia, Dominic Erne, Santo Manzi, Annolisa Rosie, Luwensley, Ornella
Lets face things with reality for a second.
Anti-gun people simply do not want you to have a firearm because they know that the weapon can be used against them.
They do not give a damn whether or not you use something to shoot at cans or even other people. They do not care about you, nor do they care about the guy at the five and dime who gets shot for $55 and a carton of cigs.
The people who pass these laws are only concerned about their own safety and their own bottom line.
The first gun control law was written not to protect people but to protect a leader of a city state hundreds of years ago because he was afraid of assassination.
If the laws were about protecting civilian lives we would have managed to outlaw wars all over the world.
The United States is the last First World country with fairly loose gun laws.
All of the others including Canada have fairly tight controls to protect us from each other supposedly.
The gun control nuts point to places like Zimbabwe and say look at the proliferation of arms and what happens. So we are restricted by actions on the other side of the planet.
I do not think that they are going to invade but I could be wrong.
The gun grabbers point out to horrible acts such as the moron in Sandy Hook, or the Aurora shooter tool, and they say look nobody needs these dangerous things.
Nobody addresses the need for mental health checks or these video game desensitized psychopaths that nobody should have allowed near a firearm.
The system let these tragedies happen.
They want it to happen. So Joe sixpack and Sally homemaker will panic to protect their *censored*ren and the innocents.
You represent the difference.
Questioning and having the ability to stand up and fight.
Why must you be ostrasized if you do not conform?
I do not say rise up in the streets and start hanging all the politicians, But, they know that it could happen.
They want you to be confused, divided and suspicious of every *censored* thing. One of you here is athiest, One is Catholic, One farmer, One City, etc
We all pick sides depending upon our own biases.
When Phil Robertson was pulled from TV was it because he was wrong?
No he stood for what he believed in. His family stood with him as did many fans. Was his way politically correct? Not in the least.
They and many others made the masters stand down.
That is what they are afraid of. When people stop being afraid, when they stop apologizing for the things that they did not do, when people realize that you will never be able to all get along on this planet.
Even the Dali Lhama has an army. Small but there.
You will never change the past. Slavery sucked, but it ended. Feudal slavery sucked and it ended too.
Bandit hoards and Tyrant kings sucked and they too ended.
Every civilization has its scars.
You citizens of These United States have something that could make you great.
It is not the right of self defense from the crack head, it is the right of self defense from oppression.
Accept it. Embrace it.
Anybody can protect themselves.
But not everyone can protect the future.
Sorry to ramble,
The Vatican has large investments with the roths*censored*s of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, ., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 555 million dollars in the . alone.
. In a statement published in connection with a bond prospectus, the Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($685,896,559), which is times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($576,759,958). It is not difficult to discover the truly astonishing wealth of the church, once we add the riches of the twenty-eight archdioceses and 677 dioceses of the ., some of which are even wealthier than that of Boston.
. Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, .& T., and . Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.
. The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the . The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the . alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.
. The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the . Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the . alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.
. The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars.
.The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations. The Vatican has large investments with the roths*censored*s of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others.